Cavanaugh Trucking, Inc. began as a family owned and operated business with one truck hauling coal in 1942.
In the 1970s we had 35 dump trucks hauling coal and stone. Since then we have grown into a multi-faceted trucking company with a fleet of 75 power units, box trucks, heavy-duty wreckers, excavating equipment, tilt-beds, and various other equipment. Along with that, fill dirt, shale, driveway stone and topsoil are available for purchase and delivery.
Located 50 miles south of Pittsburgh in Connellsville, PA, our 30 acres of property includes a full-service 4-bay inspection and repair truck garage.
Whether we’re transporting regional loads for long-haul or locally, we guarantee safety and efficient service—just as we always have in our 80 years of operation.